- The race is open to all athletes in possession of the current competitive medical certification and who have reached the age of 18 years of age.
- The number of participants is limited to 200.
- A maximum time of 1 hour has been set for the completion of the race.
- Sticks are not allowed.
- There is a refreshment point on departure and one on arrival.
- The breastplate should be worn clearly visible on the front of the shirt or on the right thigh.
- The eventual withdrawal must be communicated immediately to the staff located along the track, also handing over the race bib.
- Besides there is no regulatory obligation neither for the competitors nor for the organization to take out an insurance cover for the participants, the organization invites each participant to take out on his own behalf an insurance cover for damages caused to his person and/or to third parties during the event.
- It is mandatory for each competitor to sign the release given by us at the time of delivery of the race package, be in solidarity with the athletes, wear the appropriate clothing for the nature of the course: shoes (trail running or boots) … follow the signs on sight and pass faithfully through the control points set up along the track by the organization, do not leave waste (water bottles, papers, containers, packs and anything else)
- The competitors are obliged to scrupulously respect all the prescriptions of the organizers, to observe the necessary attention and common precautions, in order to avoid that their conduct may be dangerous for themselves or others.
- In the unquestionable judgment of the organization, may be ordered the exclusion from the event of any competitor to which at the start, or during the race, circumstances in conflict with the above specified. Further non-compliance leading to disqualification are the following: the exit from the obligatory path, incorrect behavior, unsportsmanlike conduct and failure to comply with safety regulations.
- In case of cancellation in the days preceding the event due to force majeure, the organization reserves the right to refund a percentage equal to 50% of the registration fee paid. This percentage is justified by the multiple expenses that the organization has already made and that it cannot recover. In case of interruption or cancellation on the day of the event for atmospheric reasons, or for any other reason independent of the organization, no refund will be due to the participants.
- The athlete unable to participate in the competition for any reason, will be offered two alternatives to be communicated to the organization: 1) transfer the registration to the next edition of the competition, at no additional cost, communicating the decision by email to the organization, at firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 days before the date of the event; 2) transfer the registration to another person, communicating the decision by email to email@example.com, within 7 days before the date of the event. In this case, the athlete who will transfer the registration, in addition to necessarily and inexorably notifying the organization, will be required to communicate the data of the person who will replace him/her to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the race of reference and providing his/her personal data as well as those relating to the incoming athlete.
- The organization does not assume any responsibility for any accidents to participants and third parties, neither before, after, nor during the sporting event. In relation to participation in the “Jouf Fly Race”, the athlete undertakes not to ask the organization, sponsors, municipalities crossed, private property or their representatives, compensation in case of damage or accidents of any kind.
- The competitors declare to be aware of the nature and risks of the route (distance, verticality, location, characteristics) and to be aware of the risks inherent in the competition for which they release the organizers from any responsibility.
Rich Absolute Awards and Various Acknowledgements